After closing its stores due to the global pandemic, Nespresso has now reopened stores in Belgium and Luxembourg
Shops now follow strict sanitary measures :
- A physical rearrangement of their Boutiques to ensure safe movement and circulation for customers and employees.
- The installation of plexiglass protections and/or protective face shields between customers and employees at the checkout.
- The wearing of masks by employees at all times and the installation of hydroalcoholic gel terminals.
- Adapted arrival and departure times for employees to avoid any contact, especially in the locker rooms.
- The organization of a new order collection service in all Boutiques (online ordering and order collection in our Boutiques 1 hour later) to minimize queues.
More information: www.nespresso.lu