- 3 medium ceps
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cracked tellicherry smoked pepper
- 1 handful of herbs (chives, chervil, sprouts or other)
- Salt from Bertrand
- Fleur de sel
- Walnut oil
- Carefully cut the ceps in half. Fry them in the foaming butter and olive oil on one side only with fleur de sel until caramelised, for at least 10 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt with the cracked pepper and salt.
- Mix the herbs.
- Arrange on two plates and drizzle with walnut oil.
Recipe: Bertrand Duchamps