- 2 red peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 - 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tabasco, optional
- 8 slices of bread
Day of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the peppers, cut into quarters and remove the core. Place them in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the garlic cloves (without the skin) in aluminium foil and place them in the baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove the skin from the peppers (optional). Store the peppers in airtight containers in the refrigerator for 4 days.
- Wash and cut tomatoes and cucumber into small pieces. Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
On the day itself:
- Place the tomatoes, pepper, cucumber and garlic in the bowl and blend for 1 minute at speed 10, gradually increasing the speed.
- Add the red wine vinegar, sugar and Tabasco and blend for 15 seconds on speed 10.
- Toast 8 slices of bread. Rub with a clove of garlic and brush with a little olive oil. Serve with gazpacho.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine