- 150 g plain yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 260 g plain flour
- 1 pack of baking powder (about 5 g)
- 70 ml neutral oil
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma
- 200 g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Pour the yoghurt into a large bowl then add the eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Mix the flour and baking powder separately and add to the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and vanilla. Then add the raspberries.
- Pour the dough into a hinged springform mould 20 cm in diameter (previously greased and sprinkled with flour).
- Bake for about 50 minutes (if a knife comes out clean, it’s done).
Recipe & Picture: Paula Soryano