- 200 g macaroni trafilata al bronzo
- 1 tin of Bertrand's cumin-raisin sardines
- 20 g sultanas
- 15 g of toasted pine nuts
- ¼ of a bulb of fennel
- 3 tbsp. good virgin olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- Cook the fennel in salted water for 15 minutes, remove from the water. Reserve the cooking water for later and cut the fennel into small cubes.
- Add the olive oil to a pan over medium heat and fry the grapes, pine nuts, fennel and anchovies in small pieces for 5 minutes. Season with pepper and add the slightly crushed sardines. Keep warm.
- Put the fennel cooking water and add the amount of water to bring it up to 1200 g in the bowl and bring to the boil for 10 minutes at 100°C, speed 1. Remove the measuring cup.
- Add the salt and dry pasta through the opening in the lid and cook for the time indicated on the packet at 100°C, speed 1 in the reverse direction of the knives, without the measuring cup, until the pasta is al dente.
- Drain the pasta in the Varoma and mix with the sardine sauce. Serve in soup plates.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine