- 800g potatoes
- A bowl filled with cold water
- 6tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Take out 2 baking sheets and line them with parchment paper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into pieces of the desired size.
- To make them even more crisp, soak them in ice-cold water for at least 1 hour.
- When the time is up, dry them thoroughly (important!).
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Then, place them in rows on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 15min at 200°C. Then flip the potatoes and bake for another 15min or until golden brown.
- Finally, put the oven on "grill" mode and leave the potatoes in the oven for a few more minutes. Make sure they don’t burn. Enjoy !
Recipe by Cooking with Elo