- 180 g chicken filet
- 100 g mushrooms (shitake, enoki)
- 200 g soba noodles
- 1 small bok choy coriander
- Sesame seeds
For the marinade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 thin slices of ginger
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all ingredients together.
- Cut the filet into small slices and let it marinate for a couple of hours at least.
- Blanch the bok choy leaves and mushrooms for 2 minutes. Roughly cut the coriander.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package instructions. Once boiled, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Bring everything together in a bowl and serve with sesame seeds, chopped coriander, nuts and soba sauce.
Recipe & picture: Paula Soryano