- 400 g spaghetti
- 200 g bacon (not smoked)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 g parmesan (grated)
- salt and black pepper
1. Fry the bacon with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and keep warm.
2. Break the eggs and keep only the yolks to put in a bowl. Stir with a whisk. Add the parmesan cheese and season with salt.
3. Heat a pot of boiling water.
4. Cook the spaghetti al dente. Set aside a ladle of boiling water and drain the pasta.
5. Put the spaghetti in the pan with the bacon, add a ladle of cooking water, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the egg mixture and mix again.
7. Season with pepper and serve immediately.