- 250 g spaghettoni
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 25 ml pasta water
- 50 ml cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg, grated
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of salted water. Cook for the time indicated on the packet.
- In the meantime, grate the Parmesan finely and separate the yolk from the egg white (the egg white is not needed). Measure the cream and put it aside.
- Leave some of the cooking water aside and drain the pasta.
- In the same pan, bring the parmesan with the cream and water to the boil until it has melted completely. Add the pasta and mix well. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Season the pasta with salt, pepper and Muscat and finally add the egg yolk, stirring constantly.
Recipe : Kleines Kuliversum
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine