- 250 g fine couscous
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp orange blossom water
- 1 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 organic orange
- 200 g fresh blueberries
- 50 g walnut kernels, crushed
- Fresh mint
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- Cook the couscous according to the instructions on the packet and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, crumble the warm couscous and cinnamon with your fingers. Add the orange flower water and honey. Fluff with a fork. Set aside.
- Cut the passion fruit in half, remove the seeds and juice and set aside.
- Zest the orange, then peel it and cut the flesh into slices.
- Put the couscous on a long serving platter and garnish with the orange slices, blueberries, crushed walnuts and mint leaves. Drizzle the yoghurt over the fruit and top with passion fruit juice and seeds.