For the cream:
- 100 g fresh cream
- 2 tbsp elderflower syrup
- 100 g white chocolate in pieces
For the base:
- 300 g oatmeal biscuits with nuts or wholemeal biscuits or speculos
- 100 g butter, liquid, (plus a little for the mould)
- 250 g small strawberries
- nutmeg, ground
- mint, washed, for decoration
- elderflowers, untreated, for decoration
- Put the white chocolate in the bowl, mix for 5 seconds at speed 8. Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Add the cream and elderflower syrup and heat for 4 minutes at 50°C speed 2. Transfer the ganache to a bowl. Leave to cool, stirring occasionally, then place in the fridge. Wash and dry the bowl
- The next day, preheat the oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat). Butter a rectangular pie tin (about 11 x 34 cm).
- Put in the butter and melt for 4 minutes at 60°C speed 1 and set aside.
- Wash and dry the bowl.
- Put the biscuits in the bowl and mix for 15 seconds at speed 4.5.
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and pour in the liquid butter, spread the crumbs evenly in the tin and press down well. Bake the base for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown, then remove, cool, turn out carefully and place on a plate or board.
- Insert whisk. Add the cream and whisk for 1 minute at speed 3. Meanwhile, turn out the pastry base. Remove the whisk. Fill the pastry base with the cream. Spread the strawberries evenly over the surface of the tart, decorate with mint leaves and sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve chilled.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine