- 100 g soft butter
- 100 g sugar (incl. 1 packet vanilla sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 350 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- whole almonds or almond flakes
- cacao powder
1. Combine butter, sugar, egg, salt and flour to a dough (if needed, add an extra egg spoon by spoon to help combine).
2. Form a thin sausage with 1 tablespoon dough. Shape the “joints” by pressing down with index and ring finger when rolling the dough.
3. With a knife, create 3–4 horizontal lines in the joints to indicate wrinkles (see image). Bake at 180°C for around 10 minutes (depending on the thickness).
4. When done, coat a soft brush with cocoa powder and lightly brush over the biscuits to create the illusion of dirty fingers.
Recipe & Picture: Myriam Visram