This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 1 large red onion, cut into very thin strips
- 160 g sea bass fillet, skinned and trimmed
- 12 large raw king prawns (Tiger Prawns), peeled, gutted and blanched in boiling water for 1 minute
- 100 g octopus, cooked, in 3 cm cubes
- 1 portion of Rocoto tiger milk
- 50 g cooked choclo or corn grains
- 10 g coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 100 g sweet potato, cooked and cut into small cubes
- 1 lemon chili, seeded and finely chopped, plus a few slices to garnish
- fine sea salt
1. Wash the red onion strips and soak in iced water for 10 minutes Drain them thoroughly, spread them on kitchen paper or a clean tea towel to remove any remaining water and then store them in the refrigerator until use.
2. Cut the fish into even strips of approx. 3 x 2 cm, place in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 good pinch of salt. After 2 minutes, add the prawns, octopus and tiger milk and marinate for another 2 minutes. Add cooked choclo or corn kernels, prepared onions, coriander, sweet potato and chopped chilli and stir gently with a spoon.
3. Garnish as desired with fine slices of lemon chili and coriander leaves and serve immediately.