- 2 red apples
- 2 rolls of puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- icing sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C. Butter a muffin tin. Cut the apples in half, remove the cores and cut them into thin slices using a mandolin. Put the slices in a microwaveable bowl filled with lemon water. Heat in the microwave for 4 minutes (to pre-cook the apples) then drain.
2. Cut the dough into 6 strips and coat them with a thin layer of apricot jam.
3. Place the apple slices on the top half of the strip, so they overlap and protrude from the dough. Fold the lower part of the dough over the apples. Gently roll the strip onto itself, tightening it tightly. Immediately place in the muffin tin. Repeat until all the dough has been used up.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.