This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 500 g Spirale le Moulin pasta
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 spring onions
- 300 g edamame beans, shelled and cooked
- 20 g coriander, chopped
- 4 tbsp black sesame seeds
For the dressing :
- 200 g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 170 ml water
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, peel the cucumbers, cut them lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut into small cubes.
- Trim the spring onions and cut them into slices.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing as you go along in a bowl so that you get a neat dressing.
- Put the pasta, diced cucumber, spring onions and edamame beans in a bowl. Add the dressing and chopped coriander and mix well. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds before serving.
Discover more recipes on LE MOULIN's website
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine