- 1 bunch white asparagus
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 1 small jar of capers
- 1 jar of wild garlic or Maggi herb pesto
- salt, pepper
- a little water
- Parmesan or grated cheese if desired
- 2-3 tbsp whipped cream
- Cook your linguine (or spaghetti) al dente.
- Peel the asparagus and cut it into small pieces.
- Fry the asparagus in a pan and cover with water.
- Let it cook a little until it is cooked through but still has bite.
- Then add the bacon cubes to fry them.
- Make a sauce and thicken it with some whipped cream.
- Add a little water if possible.
- Finally, add the linguine and stir in a little pesto and some capers.
- Taste your pasta and season it.
- If you like, you can add some Parmesan or grated cheese.
Recipe and photo: Gmundner Keramik
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine