- 1 kg potatoes
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 tbsp Kikkoman naturally produced soy sauce
- 3 avocados
- 100 g white beans, cooked
- 180 g yoghurt (10% fat)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 100 g whole almonds, with shell
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- Wash the potatoes and boil them with their skins in a pot with water and salt until soft. Then drain and leave to cool briefly. Halve or quarter the potatoes lengthwise, marinate with rapeseed oil and 2 tbsp. soy sauce and grill.
- In the meantime, halve the avocado, remove the pit and remove the flesh with a spoon. Squeeze the lime. Finely blend both with the beans, 4 tbsp soy sauce, yoghurt and olive oil.
- Wash, dry and pluck the thyme. Roast the almonds and pumpkin seeds in a pan and glaze with 2 tbsp soy sauce and honey.
- Pour the avocado bean dip into a bowl. Garnish with toasted almonds, pumpkin seeds and thyme and serve with the grilled potatoes.
Recipe & photo: Kikkoman
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine