- 1 large aubergine (approx. 400 g)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 heaped tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the aubergine and cut it lengthwise in half. Score the flesh in crisscrossing lines, being careful not to cut through the skin. Brush each half with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Remove the skins from two garlic cloves. Place on aluminium foil, drizzle with olive oil and wrap tightly.
- Roast the eggplant (cut-side down) and garlic on a baking sheet for 45 minutes. When soft, remove from the oven and let cool for several minutes.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and add it to a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Store in the fridge until serving time.
Recipe : Cookingwithelo
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine