- 2 tsp unroasted pistachios
- 1 thick beetroot (approx. 500 g), pre-cooked
- 100 g sheep's cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp hot paprika powder
- 1 tsp black cumin
- olive oil
- fleur de sel
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Chop the pistachios and roast them fat-free in a pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly. Let cool off.
2. Cut beetroot into 1 cm cubes and place on plates.
3. Crumble the goat cheese on top. Mix vinegar and paprika powder and drizzle over it. Sprinkle with black cumin seeds and the pistachios. Season with fleur de sel and pepper and serve with some oil.