To forget your daily routine, it’s always good to dream and let your mind wander far away. On a sandy beach sipping a frozen Margarita, for example. At KACHEN, we want to make your dreams come true, so here is a selection of restaurants with Mexican and South American culinary specialties, where you can escape for a meal. Vamos!
One way trip to Mexico
- Agave – A small restaurant offering traditional Mexican cuisine. Order a cocktail, sit back and let the waiters guide you through the dishes!
- Mamacita – One of the first Mexican restaurants in Luxembourg City that never disappoints for an evening where the Margarita will flow.
- Pablito – This intimate bar in the Belair district offers small plates to share (tacos, guacamole, quesadillas, chili) in a friendly atmosphere.
- Madame Janette – This newcomer on Rue de Strasbourg offers delicious South American cuisine in a decor that is a mix of vintage and modern! They offer a brunch, ideal to feel on holidays.
A trip to Peru
- Mad About Peru – This restaurant in Dudelange has a second address in Hollerich. A colourful and warm decoration for a real gastronomic moment!
- Rincon Latino – A pisco sour, a ceviche and some dance steps in the heart of the station district.
- La Cusquenita – Traditional Peruvian cuisine in the heart of Bonnevoie.