- 2 tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 40 g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large tbsp ready-made tomato sauce
- 1 spring onion
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
For the side dish :
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- A few coriander leaves
- Possibly a little hot sauce
- Finely chop the spring onion and coriander.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and add the grated cheese.
- Prepare the scrambled eggs. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil or butter. Pour in the egg and cheese mixture and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from the heat and add the spring onion and coriander.
- When everything is hot and cooked, reheat the tortillas. Spread a spoonful of tomato sauce in the centre, fill the centre with the scrambled eggs and roll up the tortillas.
- If you want to keep them in the fridge, simply cover them. To freeze, wrap the rolled tortillas in foil and place in an airtight container.
- Reheat the burritos in the microwave just before serving and serve with cherry tomato halves, avocado pieces and fresh coriander. You can also serve them with hot sauce.
- Serve your burrito with a cup of Nespresso Vertuo Fortado coffee.