- 4 quail eggs
- 100 g boiled rice, from the day before
- 4 tbsp canned sweetcorn
- 250 g Surimi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- Pepper from the mill
- 4 large Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 tbsp fresh cream
- Parsley, to garnish
- Cook the quail eggs in boiling water for about 4 minutes until hard, drain and submerge in cold water. Leave to cool slightly, peel them carefully and cut them in half.
- Put the rice with the drained sweetcorn in a bowl.
- Cut the Surimi into pieces and mix with oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Wash the lettuce leaves, shake them and fill them with the surimi mixture. Cover each leaf with two egg halves and add a little cream. Garnish with parsley and serve