- 1 quantity vanilla cookie dough
- 250 ml (1 cup) crunchy peanut butter
- 8 Oreo cookies crushed into chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Place the cookie dough in a large bowl and add the peanut butter and crushed Oreo cookies.
3. Knead until the flavours are combined with the dough.
4. Divide the dough in two and roll between two sheets of baking paper to a 5cm thickness per batch.
5. Cut out biscuits using a floured, fluted cookie cutter. Place the cookies on baking trays and bake in the preheated oven, 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before serving with vanilla and honey-flavoured milk.
COOK’S TIPS: These cookies keep well for up to 2 weeks in a sealed cookie jar