For the salad
- 1 large fennel
- 4 (blood) oranges
- 1 handful of fresh mint
For the dressing
- The juice of 1 orange
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the fennel and the mint leaves.
- Cut the fennel in half or in quarters and put them in a large salad bowl. Note: you can also cut it in rings or slices if you prefer.
- Using a sharp knife, slice off the edges of the oranges and cut off the peel.
- Then, gently cut them in wheels or supremes and add them to the bowl.
- Roughly chop the mint leaves on a cutting board and add them to the fennel. Save some for decoration purposes.
- To prepare the dressing, start by squeezing an orange. Add the olive oil, the honey, the vinegar, as well as the salt and the pepper to the juice. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Recipe by Cooking with Elo