- 400 g fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- 240 ml heavy cream
- 240 ml whole milk
- 120 g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Popsicle moulds
- In a saucepan, combine the cherries and sugar over medium heat.
- Cook the cherries for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved and the cherries are soft.
- Remove the cherry mixture from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the cherry mixture to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain the cherry puree through a fine-mesh sieve into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, whole milk, and vanilla extract to the cherry puree and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle moulds, leaving about 1 cm of space at the top.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 6-8 hours, or until completely frozen.
- To remove the popsicles from the moulds, run them under warm water for a few seconds and gently pull them out.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!