- 18 baking wafers, 50 mm ø
- 35 g marzipan paste
- 50 ml hot water
- 100 g almonds, ground
- 40 g hazelnuts, ground
- 25 g almonds, chopped
- 15 g goji berries, dried
- 25 g raspberry spread
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g vegan dark chocolate
- 1tsp neutral oil (e.g. rapeseed oil)
- Goji berries and chopped almonds to decorate
1. Cut the marzipan into small pieces, place in a large bowl and stir until smooth with the hot water.
2. Stir in the spices. Gradually add all remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon.
3. Spread some batter onto the baking wafers with a knife.
4. Arrange on a tray lined with baking paper, place in the oven, preheated to 160 °C (top and bottom heat) and bake for about 20 minutes.
5. For the glaze, melt the dark chocolate with the oil in a water bath and use to coat the cooled gingerbread. Decorate to taste with goji berries and chopped almonds.