- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 - 3 bunches of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 handful of black olives, sliced
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 125 g feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Fry the rice in a pan for 2 minutes and pour in the water to cook the rice. After the cooking time, cool the rice under cold water. Set aside.
- In the meantime, cut all the ingredients as indicated and put everything in a large bowl.
- Cut the feta cheese into small pieces and pour it into the bowl.
- Mix olive oil with salt, pepper and oregano, as well as the lemon juice and squeeze the garlic into it. Add the vinaigrette to the salad bowl and the rice and mix together.
- Serve immediately, otherwise the salad can be stored in the fridge for 2 - 3 days.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine