- 1 ripe avocado
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 spring onions
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro (approx. 20 g)
- ½ bunch fresh parsley (approx. 20 g)
- Healthy amount of olive oil
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- Cut the avocado open, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Wash the herbs and the spring onions. Cut off the ends of the onions.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Store in the fridge until serving time.
Recipe : Cookingwithelo
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine