- 1 kg potatoes
- 3 onions
- 2 shallots
- 60 g parsley
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- Salt, pepper and oil for frying
- Wash, peel and finely grate the potatoes. Squeeze them in a tea towel so that the water can drip off.
- Peel and finely chop the onions and shallots. Wash, dry and finely chop the parsley.
- Put the onions and shallots in a mixing bowl, add the parsley and eggs and mix well.
- Finally, add the flour, mix and season with salt and pepper.
- In a cast-iron pan, heat the oil strongly. Then place a tablespoon of potato batter in the pan and press flat. Fry for three minutes on each side.
- Drain on kitchen paper.