- 1 cucumber
- 250 g greek plain yogurt
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 - 10 peppermint leaves
- A few sprigs aneth
- 2 - 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Peel the cucumber and scrap out the seeds with a spoon.
- Grate the cucumber into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and set aside for at least 10 minutes. The cucumber will loose its water which is important to not have a too liquid tsatsiki.
- Meanwhile cut the mint leaves aswell as the aneth.
- Mince the garlic into the olive oil and mix briefly with a spoon.
- After setting aside the grated cucumber, take a towel and pour the mix of cucumber and water into it. Drain until nearly no more water is dripping through the towel.
- Put the drained cucumber into a bowl and mix with all the ingredients in the list. Season with salt and pepper if needed and enjoy with some warm pita bread or use it as a dip for veggies.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine