- 200 g sponge fingers
- 125 g white chocolate
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 g sugar
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 1 tbsp orange grated
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 150 g natural yoghurt
- 150 g coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 400 g cream
- 3 kiwis
- Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Put 125 g biscuits in a freezer bag and crum- ble them. Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt it over a hot water bath, then mix it with the crumbs.
2. Press the mixture into a springform pan lined with baking paper and place in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a hot wa- ter bath until creamy. Stir in the buttermilk, the orange zest and the vanilla paste until creamy and beat over a cold water bath until cold.
4. Mix in the two types of yoghurt and the co- conut flakes.
5. Whip the cream until stiff and fold in careful- ly.
6. Pour the buttermilk-coconut cream onto the base and freeze for approx. 12 hours.
7. Before serving, peel the kiwis and cut them into thin slices. Coarsely crumble the remaining biscuits. Decorate the cake with the kiwi slices and the sponge crumbs and serve dusted with icing sugar.