This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 2 organic limes
- 125 g butter
- 75 g white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 175 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Wash the limes in hot water, dry them and grate the zest. Squeeze the juice of one lime.
- Put the butter and white chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave at 360 watts
for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together, and slowly stir in the chocolate.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder and fold into the frothy mixture.
- Stir in the grated lime zest and the juice.
- Grease the ramekins and fill halfway with the batter.
Set the BakingSensor Plus to muffins mode and bake on rack height 3.
More information: www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine