- 800 g special burger minced meat
- 2 onions
- 1 head of lettuce
- 100 g of Kachkéis
- 1 tbsp. strong Luxembourg mustard
- 1 bottle of Battin Triple Beer
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 Buns Burger type
1. Use the Battin burger kit to press your ground meat.
2. Pour the Kachkéis into a saucepan to melt and then add the Battin Triple.
3. In a frying pan over high heat, sear the burgers and bacon and season with salt and pepper.
4. Then add the onion rings and deglaze with a little beer.
5. Arrange your burgers in your buns with your meat covered with Kachkéis sauce, without forgetting to add the bacon, the lettuce leaf and the Luxembourg mustard.
Recipe : Nicolas Szele for Battin Luxembourg