- 500 g firm potatoes
- 2 handfuls of rocket salad
- 200 g tuna, in oil, drained
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 200 g blanched green beans
- 100 g black olives, without pits
For the seasoning
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped herbs, e.g. parsley, tarragon, chives
- Pepper from the mill
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 Wash, peel and dice the potatoes and cook them in boiling salted water for about 20 minutes. Drain and al- low dripping off.
- Sort the rocket salad, wash and shake dry. Set aside a few leaves for decoration. Tear the tuna into pieces. Wash and cut the tomatoes in half. Peel the eggs and cut them into slices. If necessary, cut the beans into smaller pieces. Cut the olives into slices.
- Place all the ingredients one after the other in a large container (approx. 1.5 l). Garnish with the rest of the rocket salad.
- Mix the yoghurt with the remaining ingredients for the dressing. Pour into a small bowl and serve as a side dish.