- 360 g gluten-free spaghetti (80 g/serving)
- 2 bunches of fresh basil (40 g)
- 60 g cashew nuts
- 60 g pine nuts
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 generous pinch of coarse sea salt
- 4 – 6 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Wash the basil.
- Add the cashews and pine nuts to a small blender or food processor. Blend until finely ground.
- Add in the basil, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, a generous pinch of salt and nutritional yeast (optional). Blend for 30 seconds until combined.
- Drain the pasta and serve
with the pesto and some fresh basil leaves.
Recipe & Photo: Eloïse Jennes
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine