- 1 garlic clove
- 2 small shallots
- 1 kg porcini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 l water
- salt, pepper
- 1⁄2 Chicken stock cube
- 50 g crème fraîche
1. Peel and finely chop the clove of garlic and the shallots. Clean the porcini, grate them dry and cut them into pieces.
2. SCook the clove of garlic with the shallots and some butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add porcini mushrooms and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Cook the porcini for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Deglaze with the water and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Puree the soup and add some crème fraîche.