This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 1 onion, diced
- Olive oil or butter
- 1 kg floury potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 l chicken or vegetable broth
- 100 ml cream
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Chives, finely chopped
- Sauté onion in butter or olive oil. Add the potatoes and stock and simmer until the potatoes are done (about 20 minutes).
- In the meantime, slice the chorizo and fry in a pan.
- Mix the soup finely and season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in 100 ml cream before serving. Decorate with the chives and slices of chorizo. The latter can be put on a wooden skewer and laid across the edge of the plate.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine