For the risotto
- 280 g Carnaroli rice
- 1⁄4 onion
- 850 g water or vegetable stock
- 20 g butter
- 10 cl white wine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cl coconut milk
- 40 g grated parmesan cheese
- Salt with spices & black pepper
- A handful of pink pepper berries
For the sauce
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of lamb's lettuce
- 1 handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Spiced salt
1. Thinly slice the onion, sauté it with the rice in oil and butter for 3-4 minutes without browning it.
2. Add the 10 cl of white wine. Cook on high heat until almost absorbed.
3. Add the water as you go along so that it reduces each time. Allow about 1 part rice to 3 parts water.
4. At the end of cooking add the coconut milk and grated parmesan.
5. For the sauce, blanch the spinach, lamb's lettuce and parsley in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain. Blend them together with the olive oil to obtain a creamy consistency. Add a pinch of spiced salt.
For the dressing, arrange the rice in the center of the plate, add a few dots of sauce and a few pink berries.
Recipe: L'atelier de Cuisine Bertrand