- 1 early courgette
- 6 green asparagus spears
- 2 lemons
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Salt & pepper
- 600 g skinless, boneless fresh salmon steaks
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs, chopped (e.g. parsley, chervil, dill, basil)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- Gomashio (japanese sesame salt)
- Sunflower oil
- Use a peeler to make courgette and asparagus tagliatelle. Soak in a bowl of cold water. Cut the 2 lemons into quarters. Remove the fine zest from one lemon and squeeze out the juice.
- For the sauce, mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice, salt and pepper, and refrigerate.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces. Remove the leaves from the herbs. Chop the herbs and the onion, then mix with the salmon, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on a plate. Take some of the filling and shape the croquettes compactly with your hands, then coat them in the breadcrumbs and fry over a medium heat in 1 cm of pre-heated oil, turning them halfway through the cooking time.
- Arrange the croquettes on a serving dish with the (drained and dried) courgette and asparagus tagliatelle. Sprinkle with gomashio, lemon zest and serve with the lemon wedges and yoghurt sauce.