- 900 g salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 l of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- Fresh coriander
- Place the salmon on a baking tray and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Preheat your fan oven to 45°C and bake for 45 minutes.
- Wash the peppers and peel the onion, then cut all the vegetables into very small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil and sweat the onion for a minute. Add the peppers and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and let the juices caramelise. Deglaze with the coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, place the salmon fillet in the middle and decorate with coriander leaves.
More information : www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com