- 4 large eggs
- 50 g fresh spinach
- 10 g sun-dried tomatoes + to garnish
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon (15g) butter
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them together with a fork. Add the milk, salt, and pepper, and beat until well combined.
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Roughly chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the chopped spinach to the pan and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes to the pan and stir to combine with the spinach.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and let them cook for about 30 seconds, then use a spatula to gently scramble the eggs until they are just set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some extra sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with bread.