- 50 cl liquid double cream (35% fat)
- 200 g Roquefort
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- Sesame oil
- Semi-dried thyme
- 10 g garlic
- 30 g shallots
- 30 g parsley
- 400 g fresh chanterelles
- 6 Black Angus sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat the cream in a pot and reduce to half, then add the Roquefort cheese and melt on low heat. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Wash the potatoes, pat dry and then place them in an oven proof dish. Drizzle with sesame oil, season with salt, pepper and thyme and roast for 20 minutes.
3. Finely chop garlic, shallots and parsley. Sauté in a pan with a little oil, together with the fresh chanterelles.
4. Heat a pan on high heat and sear the steaks. Season to taste. Arrange potatoes and chanterelles on a plate with the meat and the sauce.