For the pesto
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, lightly toasted in a skillet
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 11⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp fine sea salt
- 45 ml extra virgin olive oil
For the salad
- 1 GALBANI Mozzarella (125 g)
- 2 large or 4 small ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 500 g ripe heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Flaky sea salt
- Optional: balsamic syrup
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Slice the peaches and arrange in a platter with the tomato wedges. Place the mozzarella in the middle and drizzle with the dressing. Finish off with some sea salt and fresh basil leaves.