- 1 baguette
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- a few dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil (plus the olive oil in the can of tune)
- freshly chopped parsley
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the baguette into 1 cm thick slices. Place the pieces of the baguette on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Mix the olive oil and the oil from the can of tuna together. Spread the mixture over the baguette and place them in the oven for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile mix all the ingredients of the sauce together.
- When the baguette is golden and crisp, peel the garlic clove and rub it over the baguette when still warm.
- Spread some sauce on top, place the tuna on it and a piece of dried tomato, sprinkle with some fresh parsley and serve.