This grilled and marinated courgette salad with peas, edamame beans, mint, dill, lemon, rocket pesto and Galbani Mini Mozzarella is a delicious dish straight from the South.
- 10 Galbani Mini Mozzarella balls with buffalo milk or cow’s milk
- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 green courgette
- 1 tbsp peas
- 1 tbsp edamame beans
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 lemon
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 dill sprigs
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cut 6 slices of the yellow and 6 of the green courgettes and grill them.
- Slice 5 thin strips of each courgette with a mandolin.
- Marinate the courgettes (raw and grilled) with a little olive oil, lemon juice and white wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then cook and blanch the peas and edamame beans.
- Arrange all ingredients on a plate and garnish with Galbani Mini Mozzarellas, the mint, dill and a little lemon zest.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine