- 160 g rolled oats
- 160 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 80 ml maple syrup
- 80 ml coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats and almond milk. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften the oats.
- Add the mashed bananas, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin, filling each liner about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.