- 4 Luxembourgish white wine sausages
- Cooking oil of your choice
- 80 g spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp thick cream
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- A few sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal strips. Poke a few small holes in it with a fork and set aside.
- For the sauce, mix the mustard with the thick cream and set aside.
- Cook the white wine sausages with a little oil in a pan until they have a nice texture and colour, without cooking them completely.
- Place some spinach leaves on top of the puff pastry strips, a spoonful of the mustard sauce and place the sausages on top.
- Roll up the pastry around the sausage, brush with egg yolk and decorate with a few sesame seeds.
- Put the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with additional sauces of your choice.