- 1 kg whitecurrants
- 10 leaves gelatine
- ½ lemon
- 150 ml fruity sparkling wine or white wine
- 80 g sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 4 tbsp redcurrant curd
- 1 handful red and whitecurrant stalks to garnish
- Wash the currants, drain and juice in a steam juicer.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Squeeze the lemon, strain the juice through a fine sieve and add the sparkling wine.
- Measure out 650 ml redcurrant juice, use the rest for other purposes.
- First dissolve the sugar and vanilla sugar, then dissolve the well-squeezed gelatine in the hot juice and allow it to cool briefly.
- Stir in the sparkling wine, pour the mixture into dessert glasses and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Top each jelly with 1 tablespoon of redcurrant curd and serve garnished with redcurrant stalks.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine