- Beef fillet steak, cut to 200 g
- Cooked chestnuts 3 tbsp
- Softened butter 1 tbsp
- Parsley 10 g
- Ricotta cheese 2 tbsp
- Shallot 1 tbsp
- Grana Padano cheese, grated 2 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 drizzle
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- For the beef fillet in a crust, sear the fillet in a hot pan with a little olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and place on a rack to cool.
- Peel and chop a shallot and sweat in a little butter. Add the chopped chestnuts and sweat for a few moments. At the end add the chopped parsley, Grana Padano and flour to obtain a crumble-like mass.
- Spread the mixture on one side of the fillet of beef and put it in the oven at 200° for 5-10 minutes (depending on your cooking preference).
- Serve with a seasonal garnish and a Porto sauce.
Recipe : Frank Manes
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine