A latte, a coffee, a tea accompanied by a carrot cake, a cinnamon roll… Everyone has their favourite drink and sweet treat to forget the cold outside and warm up!
Here is our selection of cafés in Luxembourg City where you can take refuge on a cold afternoon while enjoying one or more sweet treats.
- Glow – 2 Rue Xavier de Feller, 1514 Bouneweg-Süd Luxembourg: All vegan lovers (and others also), take a seat in this institution in the heart of Bonnevoie, for a Matcha Latte and their delicious pancakes.
- Ready ?! – 35 Av. du Bois, 1251 Limpertsberg Luxembourg: We go to this coffee shop in Limpertsberg for their pumpkin latte and their soft banana bread.
- Konrad – 7 Rue du N, 2229 Ville-Haute Luxembourg: Its retro and cosy atmosphere will warm you up as soon as you walk in the door. With a cappuccino and their famous carrot cake, you will be in heaven! They also opened this summer a second location in Bonnevoie, discover it here.
- Do For Love – 51 Bd Royal, 2449 Ville-Haute Luxembourg: Speciality coffee, a chic and refined decor, the coffee shop that opened earlier this year in the heart of Luxembourg City, has everything you could wish for.
- Bouneweger Stuff – 1 Rue du Cimetière, 1338 Bouneweg-Süd Luxembourg: The perfect place to settle down on their sofa, with a mint tea and a carrot cake, all while playing a board game.
- Market By Jeremy – 4a Av. de la Liberté, 1930 Gare Luxembourg: Perfect to enjoy a Spirulina Latte with a cake from Glow, which is offered every day.
- Florence – 74 Rue d’Anvers, 1130 Gare Luxembourg: With a brand new location inspired by Berlin’s café culture this coffee shop offers the finest coffees from East Africa.
- Intense – 61 Av. Pasteur, 2311 Limpertsberg Luxembourg: You can’t miss this yellow café from the Avenue Pasteur in the heart of the Limpertsberg district. Yellow like the sun, and the sun is shining inside Intense Coffee!
- Curious Buds – 11 Av. de la Porte-Neuve, 2227 Ville-Haute Luxembourg: At Curious Buds, it is all about curiosity and passion. Junn Loh, a coffee lover and a curious mind eager to share her knowledge to everyone willing to open up his horizons.
- Bloom – 101 Rue Adolphe Fischer, 1521 Gare Luxembourg: Coffee lovers, this is the perfect place in the gare area to drink a latte and devour one (or more) cinnamon rolls.
And you, what’s your favourite?